Discover Santarém!

Osama Hamed - Talk Project



By  Unknown     13:10     


Actually.. Whenever I have arrived at Santarem it looked like my city in Alexandria except less people because Alexandria is so crowded.

After a while I started to realize the differences between Alexandria & Santarem, here in Santarem you guys have the motor taxi and the streets are empty all day and night.
 I like the lovely and friendly people of Santarem, they are everywhere.. I really like the people here.
The problem is that no one can speak English but it is the same in my city so I am trying to learn portugeese so I can get in touch with the people of Santarem.

The weather is the same to me because I came from a similar city.. so it is not a struggle to me to live in this weather.
I like Alter de chao a lot.. I can live there and spend the rest of my life there.
Santarem is a good place for me so far Except the danger of walking alone in the night ( after 8.00 pm) Santarem is perfect but I am not familiar with going home early because I used to spend a lot of time with my friend in Egypt and go home after mid night in my country and it is safe to walk alone but here it is not.

I like my host ( Antonio ) he is so friendly, helpful, and a smart person, I really feel lucky to have him as my host here, I like all his friends too, all of them can speak English and they are so smart and active group.
 I had some struggle in the very first days here because I am not used to use my cloth and thing without getting it out of my bag to a closet or something, but after all it is fine and I already used to it except some mosquitoes and the hot wet weather in the late night specially is I don’t have fan sometimes but its fine because I can deal with any situation and I have had worse.

I like the University so much, you guys are lucky to have a place like this, I can work for hours and no one will bother me which is Awesome.
The class is Amazing, I didn’t expect the class to be like this, we have 2 classes ( Monday and Tuesday) for Monday class its really great, all the guys are smart and they want to be better, some of them is shy a little but I will work on that, and I think that’s why I am here exactly, this is my mission , to encourage them to talk and to have the confident and to believe in themselves and I think I am on the right track so far.

Tuesday class we are facing some issues because not all the student can speak English the intermediate level, neither that can’t understand us, But we are working on this problem and I have faith that we will make everything better.

Thanks for this experience!
Osama






Unknown

Want to see what Amazon has to offer to you? Want to see your impact happen? Want to feel the change? Come to Santarém, you will live an unforgettable experience!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário


Formulário de contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *

Translate