Discover Santarém!

Katarzyna Kotula - Poland - Gira Mundo Arts



By  Unknown     08:26    Marcadores:,, 
Hello people! Wanna do something amaz(on)ing and unforgettable in your life? No doubts you can do it in Santarem! In the middle of Amazon you will live your life best experience.

My name is Katarzyna. I am 23 years old, architecture student, from Poland. One year ago I haven't expected that I can swim by boat in Amazon rainforest... I always wanted to travel to South America, especially Brasil and finally my dreams come true! To choose Santarem as my first destination was best decision ever. I am in Brazil since one month and I just love it. 

Santarem introduce me brazilian and indigenous culture in perfect way. Brazilian people are the one which can teach life to european people. They are extremely helpful, hospitable and enjoying the life day by day. Living with host family it's one of best option to get know the culture. I feel like at real home. I don't need to worry about anything. They are showing me all the best sides of family life, brazilian cuisine and entertainments. 

Our projects takes place in Pastoral do Menor. We are working with kids from 6 to 16 years old. I am working with Sara(Italia) and Monica(Mexico). We are presenting to children culture of our countries through dance, art, music and games. Smiles of those kids are the best payment for the work. Whenever we are passing important knowledge, we are having a lot of fun in the same time! That work made my life more valuable when I feel giving something important to brazilian kids. My portugese skills since arrival are increasing in the speed of light because I have a lot of good teachers, for example my host family and kids at work.

Don't hesitate to come here even a second. Everyday will be interesting. Meeting real monkeys in the wild, seeing botos, dancing carimbo, drinking acai, eating churrasco, enjoying the five-days-long full moon and admiring sunset in Alter do Chao! And the most important. You will meet the people which you will never forget in your life. I haven't finished my project but I already know I will miss Santarem...





Unknown

Want to see what Amazon has to offer to you? Want to see your impact happen? Want to feel the change? Come to Santarém, you will live an unforgettable experience!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário


Formulário de contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *

Translate