Discover Santarém!

Macarena Bermudez - Smarketing Project



By  Unknown     07:56    Marcadores:, 
"Since nearly a month I arrived to Santarem and it's being an amazing experience from the first day. Every day here is different and full of expectations. Day after day I learn something new about the city, the people, what know when I am faced with an unfamiliar situation and meet a difference place.

My host family is very friendly, I feel comfortable at home. The customs are the same as in my country. The main difference is in the diet. Here, all the people eat too much !!! And the flavors are well defined, very sweet or too salty. Anyway, everything I've tried here is very tasty. In this region of Brazil there are many fruits. I've tried more than ten new fruits. Also i tried typical food as tacacá, vatapá, brigadeiro, farofa, farofa de piracuí, tapioca, mandioca and regional fishes. All was very tasty.

Also, I met amazing people from other countries. I think the best part of the experience is the cultural exchange between all the group of trainees. Although many speak Spanish, there are words and expressions that are very different and surprise us. I know many countries simply talking with them.

I am working in Pastoral do Menor NGO. It is an NGO that focuses on disadvantaged children. At first, my job would be only with marketing, but i also had teach mathematics to the children and i have spent time with them. I loved having the opportunity to do that too.


Finally, I have met very nice places. Alter de Chão is a wonderful beach near the city."
















Unknown

Want to see what Amazon has to offer to you? Want to see your impact happen? Want to feel the change? Come to Santarém, you will live an unforgettable experience!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário


Formulário de contato

Nome

E-mail *

Mensagem *

Translate